The Perch, Northeast Harbor
- 2020 Weekly Rates (USD):
May 30 - Jun 13: $6000
Jun 13 - Jun 27: $7000
Jun 27 - July 18: $9000
Jul 18 - Aug 01: $10,000
Aug 01 - Aug 15: $11,500
Aug 15 - Aug 29: $9500
Rates are for 5-bedroom main house which can sleep 11. Add Carriage House to sleep up to 2 more: $1000 ($500 May and Oct)
Bi-weekly or Monthly Preferred.
All rent plus The State of Maine Sales and Use Tax and security deposit.
Owner requests no pets and no smoking, please.
Perched on the edge of the harbor on Harborside Road in Northeast Harbor is where you will find this newly renovated cottage. What could be better than sitting on your deck and watching the boats? Unless it is watchng the boats from your living room, dining area or bedroom, for all these rooms have water views. In addition to water views, The Perch is close to the village and yet the Trails of Acadia are not far away. A new dock is available. In the meantime there is a path and steps leading you to the shore.
- Living room with water views and doors opening to the deck
- Dining area with doors to the deck, seats 8-10
- Kitchen - Open to dining area
- Master bedroom with queen size bed, view of the water and private bathroom with double sinks and combination tub/shower
- Powder room
- Bedroom with view of the harbor, queen size bed, private bathroom with shower, this room has a private entrance
- Bedroom with two twin beds and bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Bedroom with view of the harbor, private bathroom with oversized stall shower and double vanity
- Bedroom with two twin beds and a day bed with private bathoom with tub/shower combination
- Laundry is on this lower level
The Perch does have internet service and cable TV.