The Little House, Northeast Harbor
- May $2000.00
- June $2800.00
- July or August $4800.00 per week
- September $2800.00 per week
- October $2000.00
All rentals plus sales and use tax.
Available weekly or monthly in the summer and also available in the winter.
Homeowner would rather no pets and no smoking please.
Located right on the edge of Gilpatrick’s Cove this cottage has spectacular views of Fleet and the Western Way. What could be better than sitting on your patio and watching the boats! The location is of great convenience for those wishing to be close to either the "Fleet" or the "Village." Not only does this home have a water view, fireplaces and heat, it is also furnished and decorated very tastefully.
The Little House consists of:
- Living room with fireplace and view of the water
- Family room with fireplace and view of the water with dining area
- Kitchen -- Galley style and fully equipped
- Master Bedroom with king size bed, with private bathroom and view of the water
- Bedoom with queen size bed
- Bedroom with two twin beds
- This home has two bathrooms, both with tub/shower combinations
- Laundry area
- The patio facing the water has a grill and comfortable patio furniture
- The Little House does have internet service and cable TV